My friend Nia Shanks likes to refer to hard-training women as “beautiful badasses” and I agree! Most of us men will agree that there’s something sexy about watching a woman train hard, especially if she’s using great technical form even when the weight is challenging. Here are thirteen beautiful badasses for your viewing pleasure:
1. Marianne Kane – Here Marianne is performing a bunch of my favourite exercises, from deficit reverse lunges (really a step up/reverse lunge hybrid), to bottoms up single leg glute bridges, to pull ups, push presses, clapping push ups, and KB swings.
2. Rachel Guy – Here Rachel demonstrates that she can fight and shows off some heavy hip thrusts and one arm rows.
3. Nia Shanks – Nia is a natural born deadlifter, but I’m giving her props here for posting her full squat video. Great form especially for her proportions!
4. Jen Grasso – Here Jen pulls 135 sumo like it ain’t no thang.
5. Katie Coles – Katie has some amazing upper body development and this workout shows why!
6. Kellie Davis – Kellie has some amazing glutes and this video shows how she gets them.
7. Karli Stander – Karli’s form is impeccable. I could watch this workout all day long!
8. Jen Comas Keck – Here’s Jen pullin’ and thrustin’ away!
9. Neghar Fonooni – Neghar’s form is amazing, and her drive and determination is incredible. Here she is busting out a Turkish Get Up with precision.
10. Molly Galbraith – Molly is exceptionally strong and this good morning with perfect form demonstrates that.
11. Alli McKee – This video shows off Alli’s superior conditioning levels.
12. Elsbeth Vaino – Here my friend Elsbeth busts out a single leg RDL with more weight than most trained-women can double leg deadlift!
13. Gabrielle Contreras – This is my niece, who at the time was 13 years old. This was her very first training session with me! It usually takes considerable time getting clients to full squat and hip hinge properly, but Gabby could do it right off the bat!
There you have it! And now a tribute to one of the most beautiful badasses around; Jamie Eason. It’s been a while since I posted a picture of her. Enjoy.