Hi fitness folks! Do you know the answer to the March S&C research review questions? If not, you ought to subscribe to our research review service. To subscribe, just click on the button below and follow the instructions…
Strength & Conditioning, Power and Hypertrophy
- How long does it take to recover from a resistance-training workout?
- How does resistance-training frequency affect strength gains?
- Which type of resistance-training periodization is best for rugby players?
- How does bar speed (repetition duration) in resistance training affect hypertrophy?
- Is BFR superior to standard resistance-training when taken to similar levels of fatigue?
- Can plyometrics produce a postactivation potentiation effect for sprint running?
- How can postactivation potentiation be used for training rugby players?
- Does maximum isometric mid-thigh pull strength predict jumping ability?
- Is long-term training using postactivation potentiation techniques effective?
- Are vertical and horizontal jumping ability predictive of 100m sprint running times?
- Can plyometric training improve neural drive?
- Can plyometric training improve sprint running and jumping ability in track athletes?
- How do strength coaches incorporate strongman implements into programs?