Here is a video that discusses some coaching tips including:
- Why a trainer/strength coach should always demonstrate proper form and what a particular cue means prior to having the client/athlete perform the exercise
- Why a trainer/strength coach should ask a client/athlete what cue they’d come up with to ensure proper exercise performance based on their particular movement tendencies
- Why the “knees out” cue can easily lead to the client/athlete simply widening their stance
- How to demonstrate the “knees out” cue effectively prior to having the client/athlete squat
- Where valgus collapse most commonly occurs during the squat movement
Hope you enjoy the video!