Okay peeps, last week I had a bunch of articles ready to give you and 1) I was so busy researching that I fell behind, and 2) my computer crashed because I had so many tabs opened. So I lost all the articles I intended to read and link for my readers. For this week, I’m only recommending 24 links, which is much less than normal weeks. Here you go!
1. Bret Contreras – recent TMuscle article – 16 Training Tips
2. Interview with Charlie Weingroff
3. Ben Bruno High Rep Training
4. Interview With Patrick Ward
5. Breathing with Nick Tumminello
6. Keats Snideman – Other 23 Hours: SMR and stretching
7. Ben Bruno Junk in the Trunk
8. Alcohol and Physique Considerations by Martin Berkhan
9. Practice What You Preach by Brendon Rearick
10. Good Mornings With Charles Poliquin
13. Making Connections With Eric Cressey
14. Good Finisher With Dewey Nielsen
15. Understanding Abs With Mike Robertson
19. Active Stability by Mike Robertson
20. Consistency for Beginner Gains by Jason Ferrugia
21. Training Tips from Tim Henriques
23. Interview With Bret Contreras
24. Interview With Aaron Schwenzfeier
just wanted to say I really enjoy these posts with all the links! I know it’s probably a time-consuming pain in the ass, so thanks for doing it!
Thank you Jen! I appreciate that.
This is what I like:
” I think I know the answer to these questions, but the answers aren’t “cut and dry.” I know one thing: I’m unique in that I don’t pretend to know the answers to all these questions. If top researchers don’t know the answers then I’m pretty sure strength coaches don’t know the answer, either. ”
Keep, keeping it real…
I will Poly!!!
Some good stuff in there (probably lots of good stuff). Liked the anatomy post. Have had a similar experience in limited amount of anatomy learning I have done…
Holy shit! I can’t believe you’re doing so great! I’ve just glanced through your blog and it reminds me of our apartment on 20th Street when you would talk about researching stuff and writing reports about it “just for fun”. You’re really doing it! Kuddos sir. I won’t go on and on here, but shoot me an email when you get a chance. I hear updates on you every now and then and I’m glad you’re enjoying such success. Talk to you soon.
Great to hear from you Emily! That was ten years ago. I’ll shoot you an email.
Bret, if you use a new version of Firefox it should be able to autosave your tabs so you get them back when you restart if the computer crashes. It has saved me many times.