Here are some good reads for the week. Tomorrow or Friday I’ll be back with a Random Thoughts blog and I’m also going to try to put up a blog on Spinal Stability.
1. Article of the Week: Robert Dos Remedios Gives Some Great Advice on How to Become a Big Name Trainer or Coach
2. Eric Cressey – 11 Ways to Make an Exercise Harder
3. Patrick Ward – Hypertonic vs. Tight Muscles
4. Valerie Waters Interviews Yours Truly – How to Get Your Best Butt Ever
5. Gray Cook Provides an Intro and a Bunch of Videos from Ed Thomas
6. Chris Beardsley Lists the Top Ten Bret Contreras Articles
7. Carlos Buzzichelli on Periodization
8. Nick Tumminello on Functional Training
9. Ben Bruno Does an Airdyne Tabata Interval
10. Smitty and the Diesel Crew Show Us the Dragon Flag
11. Mike Scott – One Question, Many Answers
12. Mike Reinhold – 3 Keys to Shoulder Impingement
13. Leigh Peele – 55 Gift Ideas
14. Mike Robertson – Random Thoughts
15. Tony Gentilcore on Deadlifting
That’s All for This Week! Happy Thanksgiving Everybody. I’ll Leave You With Something for Which I’m Very Thankful:
I have the same Muhammed Ali poster as Valeri Waters in my bedroom.
Would like your comment on the following statement:
“Bret Contreras’s articles are decent ones, but the whole premise of the measurements fall away when he has no knowledge of how EMG are performed. There are very specific places, you need to secure sources of noise, have the appropriate measuring equipment, etc. You can not just slam some electrodes in arbitrary locations and train”.