Hi fitness folks! Do you know the answer to the March S&C research review questions? If not, you ought to subscribe to our research review service. To subscribe, just click on the button below and follow the instructions…
Strength & Conditioning, Power and Hypertrophy
- Can adding one set of low-load exercise to a standard workout increase hypertrophy?
- Can low-volume resistance training protect against DOMS from subsequent high-volume training?
- Does BFR training enhance gains from low-load resistance training?
- What are the metabolic, neuromuscular and hormonal effects of BFR training?
- Do all elderly people gain either strength or size from resistance training?
- Do oral contraceptives affect recovery from eccentric resistance training?
- Does eccentric resistance training enhance rate of force development?
- How does resistance training frequency affect gains in strength and size?
- How does resistance training frequency affect gains in strength and musculoskeletal pain?
- Does relative load affect acute post-workout changes in MHC isoform mRNA expression?
- Does bar speed affect changes in satellite cell content and myonuclear domain size?
- What is the rationale for including weightlifting pulling derivatives for athletes?