Just wanted to post a quick blog showing some good reads.
1. First up is a journal article I recently published with the Strength & Conditioning Journal. It requires a subscription to the NSCA, so for you CSCS’s and CPT’s please check it out. It’s really well written and contains detailed instructions, pics, and even a video link.
2. Next up is a very good article written by Jason Ferruggia. I’ve always been a fan of Jason’s writings. He’s a no nonsense guy who clearly thinks about strength training all the time. Glad I’m not the only one!
3. Next up is an article that contains one of the funniest videos I’ve ever seen. Martin Rooney is one of the most talented men I’ve ever met. There’s a link below to a recent article of his but I’m embedding the Youtube video from the article because I don’t want you to miss it. Viva la resistance!!!
4. Tony Gentilcore is the funniest blogger on the net. Here’s an awesome post about deadlifting. For the record I totally agree. I saw way more results when I stopped doing so much volume for deadlifts and started doing heavy singles.
5. Martin Berkhan from LeanGains wrote one of the funniest posts I’ve ever read. Simply put, most people don’t know what the hell they’re doing. Check it out below.
And for those of you craving Jamie Eason pictures, don’t think I forgot about her!