Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!
I’d like to take the time to list some things that I’m thankful for in the Strength & Conditioning Industry:
1) Sites that allow me to get smarter such as TMuscle.Com, StrengthCoach.Com, and Elitefts.Com
2) Authors who take the time to write their thoughts, teach their methods, and film videos such as Mike Boyle, Mark Verstegen, Christian Thibaudeau, Gray Cook, Alwyn Cosgrove, Eric Cressey, Mike Robertson, Joe DeFranco, Kelly Baggett, Dave Tate, Jim Wendler, Jason Ferruggia, Dan John, Charlie Francis, and the late Mel Siff
3) Companies who make it convenient to obtain fitness equipment such as Elite Fitness, Perform Better, and Sorinex
4) Researchers, trainers, coaches, and physical therapists who continue to push the envelope by developing new methods that make our athletes and clients better and improve upon our industry
5) All the hardcore lifters out there like myself who love lifting weights, gaining strength, improving their physique, getting more conditioned, and gaining explosiveness
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!