Here are some good reads for the week. Tomorrow or Friday I’ll be back with a Random Thoughts blog and I’m also going to try to put up a blog on Spinal Stability.
1. Article of the Week: Robert Dos Remedios Gives Some Great Advice on How to Become a Big Name Trainer or Coach
3. Patrick Ward – Hypertonic vs. Tight Muscles
5. Gray Cook Provides an Intro and a Bunch of Videos from Ed Thomas
7. Carlos Buzzichelli on Periodization
9. Ben Bruno Does an Airdyne Tabata Interval
That’s All for This Week! Happy Thanksgiving Everybody. I’ll Leave You With Something for Which I’m Very Thankful: